Community Documentary: Profile of a Local Person or Place
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Would you like to learn how to make a multimedia story worthy of publication?
- World Story Exchange instructor Scott Miller and WUHSMS teacher Keri Bristow will guide students through the process of creating a documentary story on a local person or place.
- First, students will learn basic skills in photography and videography. Then, they will choose a story topic and plan their approach to documenting.
- Next, students will use cameras provided by World Story Exchange to make photos and videos.
- Finally, students will use Mac computers and iMovie to edit and share their completed documentary story.
- Students who successfully complete projects will be invited to participate in a special filmmaking elective offered by WUHS fall 2018.